Terms and conditions MX5Shop:
These general terms and conditions of mx5winkel.nl have been realized in consultation with the management of MX5 Shop / Advies Handelsonderneming Procent v.o.f.
- Identity of the entrepreneur
- The offer
- The agreement
- Right of withdrawal
- Costs in case of withdrawal
- Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- The price
- Conformity and warranty
- Delivery and execution
- Duration transactions
- Complaints regulation
Article 1 – Definitions
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day: calendar day;
- Transaction duration: a distance contract relating to a series of products and / or services, of which the supply and / or purchase obligation is spread over time;
- Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that enables future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of the ‘Nederlandse Thuiswinkel Organisatie’ and offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement only one or more techniques for distance communication are used;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and trader being in the same place at the same time;
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Advies Handelsonderneming Procent v.o.f. acting under the name / names: mx5winkel.nl
Establishment & visiting address:
4231 GZ Meerkerk
4231 DJ Meerkerk
Accessibility: From Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm by e-mail, if something can not be solved by e-mail, you can ask by e-mail if one of our employees can call you back.
Chamber of Commerce number: 66326141
VAT identification number: NL856495621B01
If the activity of the entrepreneur is subject to a relevant licensing system: the data on the supervisory authority:
If the entrepreneur pursues a regulated profession: the professional association or organization to which he is affiliated, the professional title, the place in the EU or the European Economic Area where it is awarded; a reference to the professional rules that apply in the Netherlands and instructions on where and how these professional rules are accessible.
Article 3 - Applicability
These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract that is realized between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available electronically to the consumer in such a way that the consumer can a simple way can be stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that at the request of the consumer they will be sent free of charge by electronic means or otherwise.
In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer may in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions always invoke the applicable provision that is most favourable to him.
Article 4 - The offer
If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true reflection of the offered products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- the possible costs of delivery;
- the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are necessary for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and execution of the agreement;
- the period for accepting the offer or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the level of the tariff for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic tariff for the communication tool used;
- whether the agreement will be filed after the conclusion and, if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, prior to the conclusion of the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and repair it if necessary;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the trader is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically;
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in case of an extended transaction.
Article 5 - The contract
The agreement is, subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, concluded at the moment of acceptance / order by the consumer of the offer and agree to the General Terms and Conditions, which apply to this MX5Winkel.nl
If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm electronically the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
If the agreement is created electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If the entrepreneur based on this investigation has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, motivated or to attach special conditions to the execution.
With the product or service the entrepreneur will send the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- the visiting address of the business location of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
- the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
In the case of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reason for 14 days. This cooling-off period commences on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative appointed in advance by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. New products supplied by the MX Shop that have been assembled will not be returned. Used products can only be returned if they are in the condition as delivered to the consumer by the MX5 Shop. Electrical and specially ordered parts will not be returned.
If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and in the original state and unopened packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur, mentioned below and to be read under Right of withdrawal in this webshop MX5winkel.nl. The costs of any return shipment are at the expense of the consumer. We do not accept return on delivery.
When delivering services:
When providing services, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving reasons for at least fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement. In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and / or at the latest on delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods are at the most.
If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The entrepreneur can exclude the right of withdrawal of the consumer insofar as provided for in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the consumer;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- that can not be returned due to their nature;
- that can spoil or age quickly;
- the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for individual newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- regarding accommodation, transport, restaurant or leisure activities to be performed on a certain date or during a certain period;
- the delivery of which commenced with the explicit consent of the consumer before the reflection period has expired;
- regarding betting and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and / or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any mentioned prices are target prices are mentioned in the offer.
Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- these are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to terminate the contract with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
The prices mentioned in the range of products or services include VAT.
Article 10 - Conformity and Guarantee
The entrepreneur warrants that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur under the contract.
Article 11 - Delivery and execution
The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notification of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without penalty and the right to any compensation.
In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after dissolution. If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a payment. to make a replacement article available. At the latest at the time of delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of any return shipment are at the expense of the consumer. We do not accept return on delivery.
The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and the entrepreneur announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 12 - Duration transactions
The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been concluded for an indefinite period at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month. A contract that has been entered into for a definite period has a maximum term of two years. If it has been agreed that the distance contract will be extended if the consumer is silent, the agreement will be continued as a contract for an indefinite period and the notice period after continuation of the agreement will be a maximum of one month.
Article 13 – Payment
Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the commencement of the cooling-off period as referred to in article 6 paragraph 1. In case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement. When selling products to consumers, a prepayment of more than 50% can never be stipulated in general terms and conditions. If payment in advance has been stipulated, the consumer can not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service (s), before the stipulated advance payment has taken place. The consumer has the obligation to immediately report any inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur. In the event of default by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer beforehand.
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure. Complaints about the execution of the contract must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has identified the defects. submitted complaints will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 15 - Disputes
Contracts between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply are governed exclusively by Dutch law.